Following the tremendous impact of our first Convergence Conference in 2017, we are excited to announce Convergence 2019: The God Who Heals, to be held at The Criterion in downtown Oklahoma City, September 26-28, 2019.
Our focus will once again be the passionate pursuit of Word and Spirit, with special attention given to the healing ministry of the Holy Spirit. Healing of both body and soul is a controversial subject, but incredibly important for both individual Christians and the life and ministry of the local church. Among many of the questions we will seek to answer are:
- Is it always God’s will to heal? If not, why not?
- What is the role of faith in healing?
- What does the OT say about healing?
- Can we follow the example of Jesus in healing the sick?
- Is Satan responsible for all (or any) sickness?
- What should I do if I’m not healed? Should I ever stop praying for healing?
- Is there such a thing as a theology of suffering?
- Can I be healed of shame and emotional brokenness?
- Why aren’t more people healed?
- What is the relationship between healing and other spiritual gifts like prophecy and word of knowledge?
In addition to extended times of Christ-exalting, Spirit-empowered worship, we will devote considerable time to pray for the sick and wounded. Joining us for this year’s conference are Sam Storms, Christine Caine, Matt Chandler, Jack Deere, Andrew Wilson, and Michael Brown.
We hope to see you in September for Convergence 2019: The God Who Heals. We anticipate a completely full venue, so don’t delay in registering for what we believe will be a life-altering, Christ-exalting, Spirit-energized time of instruction, encouragement, power, prayer, and praise!
Join us for our first Pastors' Preconference Gathering on Sept. 26, 2019! For more info and to register, click HERE.